Thursday, December 20, 2007

From my family to yours.

I'm tired. And grouchy. And generally don't even like myself at the moment.

You want to read more, don't you?

I'm doing about 27 different things simultaneously, and I'm not doing any of them very well. And a very merry Christmas to you, too.

So, in celebration of overextended women everywhere and the true meaning of the holiday, I'm sharing my favorite Christmas song ever - it even tops Bruce Springsteen's version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and that's really saying something.

I know I've posted this before, but it's a sweet little reality check against Martha Stewart, who would have you believe that everyone else's holiday features crystal, brie and Cornish hens. Let's hear it for bloody marys and Robert Earl Keen.

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

Oh my God, I have never seen this. It is now my holiday anthem.

Hang in there, Cha Cha.