Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Lest you believe I have it together ...

I've had a cold, but with my new life partner DayQuil, I was feeling pretty swell yesterday.

I washed my hair. I did laundry. I even ran some errands, meaning I left my house. It was a good day.

When I was getting ready for bed, I discovered that I'd spent a good part of the day with a Halls cough drop in my bra.

The good news is that it hadn't fully melted and irreparably melded my boob to my bra. The bad news was that it was melted to the paper so I had to throw it away. Oh, and also that I WENT TO THE HARDWARE STORE AND THE PET FOOD STORE WITH A COUGH DROP IN MY BRA AND PEOPLE WERE PROBABLY TOO NICE TO SAY ANYTHING BUT THEY TOTALLY NOTICED.

If you need me, I've taken to my bed.

8 comments:

Kari said...

At least you weren't wearing your bra on the outside of your shirt.

Feel better. :)

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

This post made me giggle.

Why are bras such magnets for STUFF???

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Padded bras are less likely to reveal things like cough drops, but it's really hard to get melted chocolate out of those them and tortilla chips are painful regardless of your style.
Glad you're feeling better!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Also, I really hate it when I go to change the wording of a sentence and forget to double check it before I post!

Ernie said...

If i dropped a cough drop in my bra, people would think i had finally developed. My bra did once catch my necklace when the clasp broke- otherwise haven't found anything really interesting in there. Feel better!!!

Becky said...

Did you know Cadbury makes those lovely chocolate filled easter eggs in Halloween colors now? I had one of those stuck in my bra the other day. It happens to the best of us.

cookingwithgas said...

oh, yes, you are not alone in the bra as a extra pocket department! SURPRISE!

Play Bazaar said...

Or then again, construct a little feline house out of cardboard. satta king
play bazaar