Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm bringing sexy back.

I stayed home sick today. I woke up at 3 a.m., so congested that my teeth ached. I finally got up at 6, e-mailed that I wasn't coming in, and tucked myself and the doxies back in bed. We watched a few minutes of The Golden Girls. Then, because I truly must be sick, I turned off The Golden Girls. Then, I slept until 12:15.

Yowsa.

So, after an afternoon on the couch, I am sick of being sick. But I still feel crappy. And let me tell you, I look the part. And smell it, too. You know that point of being sick where you realize that your pajamas are a little ripe? Yeah.

I'm trying to decide if my hair most closely resembles a yeti, a wookie, the abominable snowman, or Phil Spector.

It's a tough call. So, I'm going to go eat some pudding, take some NyQuil, and hope for better days.

6 comments:

you gotta wonder said...

I'm saying a special prayer for you. Rest easy and sleep well. Feel better.

LaDue & Crew said...

I'm sorry you're feeling craptastic still. I hope the doxies are at least doing some dusting around the house and keeping you warm- sometimes the kids have to step up to the plate, ya know.

I'm liking the Spector look. At least when one has body to ones hair, there is hope.

ha ha- my verification word is "bedsests"... not sure why, but it made me laugh.

Rebecca said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better.

I like the post title. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope it's the Wookie--I always thought he looked hot.

jean said...

The last picture is the best! I hope you feel better soon.

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

I so hope for your sake that you didn't look like Phil Spector. That would probably scare the dogs.

Coco