Sunday, June 3, 2012

Let's talk about dating. Dating, when you don't get carded a lot. Because you're an adult.

It seems that the people are desperate for snarky dating advice for the grown-up set. My posts about dating as, you know, an adult get about a gajillion more hits than my typical posts about dog poo and me being dumb.

I'm not saying that I'm an expert on dating in your 30s, but I did manage to come out of it sort of sane. Or, so completely messed up that it's entertaining. Whichever.

Soo ... what dating-as-a-grown-up topics can I expound upon for your reading pleasure? Online dating? Courting with kids? Moving forward after a rocky past? Gimme questions and I'll attempt to address them with wit, kindness, and creativity.

Spill it, readers. Post queries here, or shoot me an e-mail at noodleroux (at) yahoo (dot) com.

No comments: