Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Statistically speaking, I rock

I just got home from a happy hour/birthday party for a friend. Of the 10 people there, I was the only straight one. I love my friend and I love her other friends and a good time was had by all. But it made me think that this is what it must be like to be gay in most situations. Statistically speaking, in a group of 10 people, you're probably the only gay.

And the best dressed.

Anyway ...

On the car ride home, it occurred to me that all of my friends are either married or gay. So does this mean that I am literally the only single, straight girl in her early 30s in the entire world?

All sources point to yes. Yes, I am the only single woman over the age of 30 in the entire world, possibly the entire universe.

Yet another reason to do online dating. I should be really, really popular.

No comments: