Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fur on film.

Tonight, I worked so late that Corporate Behemoth turned off the lights.

Seriously. It's not a good sign when you outlast the timed overhead lights.

As you might expect, I don't have anything interesting to report today, unless you're curious about some new URLs for my products or want the learn all about our system-generated e-mail tool.

I thought so.

However, I just loaded pictures from my camera. Is it a good sign when all 56 of your photos are of your dogs? Are housecoats and hoarded newspapers close behind?

So, might be bad for me. But good for you. Behold the cuteness!
And yes, Lil' Frankfurter is doing much, much better. I've convinced him that the liquid amoxicillin is pink mayonnaise and he will eat it on bread.
I know. I'm brilliant!
And well exfoliated.
And so, so lucky.

3 comments:

Cyndi B. said...

Sweet puppy pictures in the morning...doesn't get any better than that!

Angie said...

On bread! That is absolutely brilliant! I wonder if that could work for toddlers. The Wild One is a lot like a dog in so many other ways and totally hearts bread. Definitely filing that trick away.

Anonymous said...

You need to sell that dog medicine idea to a magazine.
Housecoats aren't so bad, y'know...