Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Support your local English teacher.

My sweet husband had this text exchange with his sister:

SIL: You should come visit me in Florida! March is good for me.
 
My Guy: (no response, because he was at work and it’s super cool when people tell you where and when to vacation)
 
SIL: We should go on a trip. How about a cruise?
 
My Guy: Cha Cha isn’t so hot on cruises.
 
SIL: Great! Let’s go!

He’s chalking it up to a lack of reading comprehension. I’m going to go along with that, as the alternative is just too much to process.

3 comments:

smalltownme said...

My SIL always wanted us to go on a Disney cruise. She has a huge family and it's their tradition to travel together in huge groups. It's not mine. I have sidestepped the suggestions so often and for so many years. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

*crickets*
I heard them--why didn't she?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I dunno, doesn't everybody get the Biblical sized sh!ts on cruises after everybody ate at the buffet table and then the toilets don't work and they run aground somewhere remote and the electricity runs out and.... pfft. I would spend my money renting the perfect bungalow in Key West :)