Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I'm watching Sabrina and eating a Cadbury creme egg.

We're doing some testing on our language at Corporate Behemoth. For the last several days, I've been listening to folks going through all sorts of text that I carefully, painstakingly crafted.

Today, one of our test participants gave us a lot of feedback. A lot of feedback.

"Oh, I just don't like that at all."

"Check the box? What does that even mean?"

And, of course, my favorite ...

"Who WROTE this?"

I think I'll go take a bath.

6 comments:

Madge said...

i think i'd have TWO cadbury creme eggs.....

you gotta wonder said...

and a glass of wine.

LaDue & Crew said...

I guess that person will be living in their box for awhile. See what happens when you move a persons cheese?! Geez, I'm having a drink for you...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you work with a bunch of asshats. Feel NO guilt about those eggs. (No real chickens die when you eat them;))

Anonymous said...

Really? Obviously these people are mentally challenged. I mean who doesn't know what 'check the box' means?

They must have been MEN.

Angie said...

As Ricky Nelson sang, "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"