Umm? It's called bowing out gracefully. You might look into it.
Tonight I am exhausted and lounging about at home. Two dates down this week ... two more to go before the weekend is up. Yikes.
Alice and Jake were very interested to hear about last night's adventures in dating. I ended up on their speakerphone, getting dating guidance and laughing my ass off.
We determined that really, I have three big requirements for a beau:
- He must think I hung the moon.
- He must be gainfully employed and relatively content in his life.
- He must have car seats that adjust. Because I am short.
This, of course, led us to the real, down-and-dirty, dealbreaker questions.
- Would you date someone just because they were hot?
- Are you willing to date someone with a disability? If so, what types of disabilities are ok? Dyslexia? Missing a limb?
- Can you deal with someone who doesn't wear deodorant?
Then we really got into it. Why isn't there a Cut the Crap dating site? People are brutal on hotornot.com - so why not push it beyond looks and get down to the real stuff? Why isn't there a dating site that asks these questions?
- Would you date someone who is gay just to have a child?
- Would you marry someone so they could get a green card? Would the person have to be physically attractive?
- If you had a prescription for Vicodin, would you share with your partner?
- If your partner had a prescription for Vicodin, how upset would you be if he or she wouldn't share?
It makes me want to create a new dating profile, or maybe even my own site - datechacha.com.
High-maintenance SWF seeks SWM with dental insurance
I'm 33. Never married, although I lived with a man for five years, so that might make me a harlot. No kids. Two dogs. The dogs are the kids. I don't really have a biological clock.
I have dry skin and need someone to put lotion on my back. This is my real reason for looking for a mate.
I drink out of the milk carton. My dogs shed. I keep a cluttery house, am a good singer, and give preferential treatment to beaus with lakefront property. When I get angry, I stick out my chin, but if you ever call me on it, I will hate you forever. I fart. I'm a good cook. I cuss too much and get annoyed with biblical and/or Jesusy references.
My mate can leave the toilet seat up but absolutely cannot under any circumstances use all the hot water. Smoking and drugs are dealbreakers, as is being rude to retail clerks and waitstaff. Bad fashion sense is ok if you let me help you. Wearing a Bluetooth all the time is not ok - it's just assholey.
Oh, and I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. You know the drill.
Ok to contact about marrying for a green card: No
Ok to contact about dating gay to have a baby: No
Ok to contact about sharing prescription drugs: No
What sort of dealbreaker info am I missing?