Monday, January 26, 2009

Cha Cha, queen of all media.

I feel like the cool kids in junior high just asked me to sit at their lunch table.

Yep. I got tagged. Many thanks to Magic27 and Christy at Fiona Foo, who both tagged me today to dig through my photo folders and then post either the fourth or the sixth photo that popped up. Magic27 said fourth, Christy said sixth, but since I only have five photos in my photo folder, I'm going with the fourth.

Yes. I have five photos on my new laptop. Why?

I hope you're sitting down.

I decided to join the new millennium. Yes. I bought a digital camera.

I know!

Now, I hope this doesn't make that 97-year-old Siberian lady and Bud, my Amazonian tribal high priest pal, feel bad. We had a little support group going, us being the only three people left on the planet who didn't own digital cameras. I hope they understand - like Oprah, one medium just isn't enough for me. I need to expand my horizons.

This, of course, means exciting, life-changing images for you, my bloggy friends.

Hard-hitting photojournalism.
Unrivaled artistic composition that portrays a mosaic of emotion.
Photography that peers into the very soul of its subject.
And, yes, the fourth photo in my photo folder.And a photo subject who is starting to get annoyed. Modeling? It is difficult.
Images courtesy of ME! And Foxie Doxie!

8 comments:

you gotta wonder said...

Welcome to my world! I have spent HOURS in the last few days printing up the "best of" to put on display at work. "On loan from the collection of 'You Gotta Wonder'".

Nice pix of the pooch. FD is a QT!!

LaDue & Crew said...

Oh you are so finally happenin' and with it girl! Quite the sexy pic of Foxie Doxie! I am so ready for a new camera... but it'll be my 3rd digital, and I'm not even "into "photography!

Christy said...

Oh you are going to LOVE your new camera. And we are going to LOVE seeing new pix of your adorable pooch!!!

Magic27 said...

You may only have 5 photos on your laptop (for now - you just wait! You'll soon have hundreds), but they are such cute pictures! And such a cute (and willing) model!
Welcome to the digital age, Cha Cha, and thanks for picking up my tag!

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

Cute scruppy doo. The greatest thing about digital cameras to me is you can just delete all those junk photos that didn't work.

Have fun....

Coco

Anonymous said...

Atta girl! And Foxie is a fox:)

Linda Summerfield said...

Does this mean that my Mother is the only person left dropping off film at Walgreens to be developed?
Your Pal,
Linda

itsjustme said...

Foxie Doxy is precious. So patient, so Hollywood.